NOTE: eMOBIQ is now moving to a newer version that is currently hosted in
- The credentials to login would still be the same, please start using the new version.
- It would contain all the existing app under your account.
- Editing existing app is still possible in this version but creating new app is not possible.
- Once you update your existing app in this version it is still possible to migrate it over to the new version.
- Migrating to the new version would require some minor adjustments from the app creator to cater for the enhancements done.
https://emobiq.com would be replaced later by the beta server, so please start migrating your app over. It will be totally replaced by August 30, 2019.
Release Note for eMOBIQ Beta:
- Enable drag and drop (freely) anywhere in the page screen of the application. Once properties main properties are changed it will follow the older way of designing application.
- Added more properties for the different component available, it will make designing more easier and flexible.
- Allowed a new way to design the flow of your application called 'Event Flow'. It allows you to easily see the flow of the event you selected and modify it from there.
- Enable editing the text directly within the component by clicking on it twice.
- Allows you to design on multiple devices such as web, mobile and tablet. Enable the user to change the screen size to their own preference.
- Editor page is now more responsive.